Thanks for visiting my food blog and checking out what's cooking in my kitchen. This is not a literary chronicle, but a place for family and friends to get a recipe or tip for their own creations in the kitchen. I have a link to my personal chef site for clients that wish to request something for their meals.

Collecting recipes has been a favorite past time for me and a tremendous help in planning a great meal. I get so excited when I find a great cookbook in the local thrift shop or on the best seller's list at Amazon. It's my intention to share the recipes here and give credit to the source and/or chef that created it.

I hope you enjoy visiting and will find something useful for your own culinary delights.
















Sunday, January 31, 2010

After Christmas Party



Party for over 100 volunteers & friends of the "Golden Rainbow Senior Center."

No comments:

Post a Comment